whats a fair price-87 Grand National, 68k miles

Brett, let me know when your ready to buy. My brother in law has a 'MINT' show quality paint 87 GN with 89k? miles he's looking to sell in the spring. He has to many toys and not enough room for em all.

Ken

Even if he dropped the price to $10k it's still waaaay over priced. Take it from someone who has been down that road before. Check my sig, It has taken me (4) cars to realize that your much better off waiting and spending a little bit more money on something turn-key then to buy someones previous headache that is now ur headache.

What's the hurry? If you live where I live then it will be another (3) months before you can even think about driving on the street.

im not in a hurry, just wanted to know what all u guys thought about that car... who was talkin about waiting 3 months, i saw a black turbo buick drive by me in bridgeport on Saturday

rrows, I think the word patience was used with you a few months back....:biggrin: Good info.

im not in a hurry, just wanted to know what all u guys thought about that car... who was talkin about waiting 3 months, i saw a black turbo buick drive by me in bridgeport on Saturday
i was out tearing mine up on saturday....maybe thats why we got all this snow yesterday!!!!!!!!

That thing is a TURD. I would stay away. Plus it is in NYC....cars dont stay nice for long in that city. I grew up there, I know!

Not sure if you found a car yet?

If looking for a really nice car listen to Ken (Quickbuick87)! His brother inlaws car is very nice! Close friend bought it from original owner with around 65k on it!Then his Brother inlaw purchased. Close friend sold because he needed room for GNX !!Was stripped and painted! Very nice paint job done right!(quarter windows out and totally taken apart)!! Hopefully you will take the time too check out! Its worth the time!! Craig