whatever happened to "Raven"

simple

its been a long long long time since i have read any stories that this guy used to post in the kills section!
his stories were 2nd to none!

anybody know?

ahh,
he needs to post some more of his stories, they were always a good read!
Yep his were the best stories :cool: I downloaded some from a member here a few years ago. Can't remember who had them on their site :confused:

I couldn't agree more. Over the years that I have been a board member, his stories have always been the best. I have tried over and over again to convince him of his talent and how much we've appreciated and looked forward to the next episode. We're talking movie quality writting skills here.
I can remember back in the day, people from other car BBs posting links to this site just for his stories. Maybe we need to start up the "To Be Continued" series again. Good times, good times indeed.....
Raven, we need your stories more than ever now.
Sincerely.
Patrick

I also liked his stories...

they are missed. Good to see you posting too, Patrick Rubio, you are also missed.

How many of you remember "BGrules", many wanted to kill him (remember ?)
he matured, progressively, in his posts, then he dissolved...

in any event, Raven, RU, swing by more often.;)

they are missed. Good to see you posting too, Patrick Rubio, you are also missed.

How many of you remember "BGrules", many wanted to kill him (remember ?)
he matured, progressively, in his posts, then he dissolved...

in any event, Raven, RU, swing by more often.;)

Oh man, i remember that kid... Didnt he have a 83 regal and always had problems with his girlfriend? At one point i think HE wanted to kill himself:eek:

BW

remember, Eric !

That was the kid. Man did he p*ss off people, but that's just what he was, a kid looking for attention.:) Going back a few years...

i need a good story to sit around the Christmas fire and tell my grand children this year

something along the lines of "mysterious black car rolls out of the midnight fog and trounces an unsuspecting *insert favorite muscle car here*, with a backseat full of gifts to give to the needy"

1 month till Christmas, its all i have asked Santa for

If you guys were here in 2002, you might remember Tony Baloni from the kill fish section.
I always thought his stories were funny and original.
Nothing compared to Ravens stories, but since Roy was talking about old board members and now a christmas story was needed....

Here is the link to all of Tony's crazy stories, scroll to the bottom and work your way up... They tend to get best around the Christmas Story.

I believe "Tony Baloni" is one of the guys from the sy/ty forums:cool:

Here is the link

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/search.php?searchid=19529

BW

Bryan...

If you guys were here in 2002, you might remember Tony Baloni from the kill fish section.
I always thought his stories were funny and original.
Nothing compared to Ravens stories, but since Roy was talking about old board members and now a christmas story was needed....

Here is the link to all of Tony's crazy stories, scroll to the bottom and work your way up... They tend to get best around the Christmas Story.

I believe "Tony Baloni" is one of the guys from the sy/ty forums:cool:

Here is the link

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/search.php?searchid=19529

BW

"Toni Baloni" another good one:eek:
I'd say we are DUE for a Ravens story, don't you think ? A Christmas story would just be REAL fine.

I've been lurking here off and on. I had the GTO for a while, sold it, looked at SRT-8's and other great cars but I still have my GN and always will. :D

Somebody missed me, huh? That's nice!

I work with his son. I'll make sure he sees this.

Hey there, Dusty. I've heard a LOT of good things about you and your Buick from Ike over the past several months. He's home in Lima right now for the Thanksgiving holiday.

Have a great weekend.