What would the "Dicarlo option" TR look like?

j-lantern

The mirror light discussion got me thinking-what would our cars be like if Red Regal had had his hands on the other GM goodies when they were building them?

I'm guessing lighted mirror, stay down license plate holder, leather seats, Cutlass frame braces, roadmaster armrest, and of course available in RED!

What am I missing?

There wouldn't be one, he'd piece it together from the local hardware store to save a few bucks:D

Mark Wallace posted a pics of his wheels and John really liked them and asked how much.
When Mark posted the price he paid, I could hear John's jaw drop all the way to Texas.

And that is DIY alky!

Originally posted by ES1
Mark Wallace posted a pics of his wheels and John really liked them and asked how much.
When Mark posted the price he paid, I could hear John's jaw drop all the way to Texas.

And that is DIY alky!

I'VE BEEN TALKING MYSELF OUT OF BUYING HI-DOLLAR WHEELS FOR A LOT OF YEARS. IN FACT, HI-DOLLAR ANYTHING. ;)

I just hope some of my tips (on how to cheap out) have been helpful to somebody. :D

My next topic will be, "how to starve a machinist". :p

Nothing but Thanks here!
And when he buys some high dollar wheels, I will take his IROC ones!

Prolly look like a Chebbie Monte Carslo..... :eek:

That was for John. ;) :D

Actually he's quite fun to pick on. :p

Someday I'm gonna use half the parts I bought from him.... :cool:

Red Regal T = John Dicarlo

He's mastered the skill of making a quarter out of a nickle and we're all the better for it.

I'm glad I was lucky enough to acquire a Turbo T rather than a GN. Different is better! I might have second thoughts about breaking the rules with a GN. You got all these crazy people who want their low mileage GNs :rolleyes: (150,000 miles.....odometer says 50K) afraid to deviate from stock. :p

Well, not everybody. Board member here, 1nadrag, he got the big balls. Here's what he's done with, not only one GN, but two of them............

http://photos.yahoo.com/thomas23162000