what will this run ?

RIFF RAFF

CAN'T MEMBER
i just installed te60. pte 60pd injectors . pte stock strech i/c. new trans new motor new torque converter 2800-3000 stall. iron heads three angle ported 100pd springs. lsi mass with translator. tt 100 octane chip. stock rear any ideas ? wont be able to run this new setup till spring winter in indiana sucks . the best i could get out of the stock setup was 1320s hope to get to11s what do you think .. ? any help :smile:

sounds nice.....I have 2 questions...How much boost are you going to run? And where is your alky kit? Since you still have time till spring...May i suggest a shot of alky to help you along into those 11's :biggrin: (when going light speed its the only way to fly)

stock cam

I say 11.00~11.20's. :smile: What size cam?

the motor is a stock rebuild cam is stock but do have 3 angle valves and lsi spring port & polish should help a little i do not what to install a cage so if i run 11-11-20s i will have to tune it back a smidge thanks for your intell ;)

the motor is a stock rebuild cam is stock but do have 3 angle valves and lsi spring port & polish should help a little i do not what to install a cage so if i run 11-11-20s i will have to tune it back a smidge thanks for your intell ;)

No problem. I'm just a key board racer right now.:eek:

boost whats that ?

sounds nice.....I have 2 questions...How much boost are you going to run? And where is your alky kit? Since you still have time till spring...May i suggest a shot of alky to help you along into those 11's :biggrin: (when going light speed its the only way to fly)

ill be running between 18-20 but had it as high as 35 but was very worried about the explosion hazard [had the vacume lines backward tunner stile] wow hold on !!!! alky maybe when shes broke in this car was a total restore everything is new and very costly somebody tackle me please!!! :smile:

oil man I have almost the same setup but a 3200 conv,and ,i was told with the right tune 10:90, 26lb boast,plus razor alky kit,good driver,11's easy

yeah thats right grumpy no cage please ..

Easy 11.5s :p

well spent some time in the hard 12s so 11.5s well be just right for me i just need to let them know in the tower if i go faster than that my time light fails evertime till i get there or bye bye to me give me the good old days and outlaw tracks only one near us now is bunker hill and its an 1/8 mile dont really like the short tracks drove the car today to my tuner /power concepts \ felt strong . no ratles no leaks no smells got around 50miles on it after restore and i will be safe without a cage .. bubble rap raceing suit with nerf ball pillar protecttors :wink::wink:

dustys working on one for me

oil man I have almost the same setup but a 3200 conv,and ,i was told with the right tune 10:90, 26lb boast,plus razor alky kit,good driver,11's easy

got a 2700 stall now spools up ok but having dusty bradford build me a 2800-3000 should be done this week really my goals are to run as fast as not having a cage will let me . but knowing theres more to be had mite just come in handy sooner or later [i love grudge runs for money ] thanks

Easy 11.5s :p

Coulda, woulda or shoulda?
In theory the parts are there for 11s. In theory stock parts can get you there too. So I guess it's up to your tune and driving abilities.

best i could get tuning all stock

Coulda, woulda or shoulda?
In theory the parts are there for 11s. In theory stock parts can get you there too. So I guess it's up to your tune and driving abilities.

13.20s all stock no bolt ons . just dont want to work the car that hard getting to 11s so i know i have overkill . cant hurt if i put a cage in i wont care then my goal will 6s if my money will get me there because it wont get me there now :cool: