What will it run?

mtbraun

...besides "not very fast", what will my combo run? The only change between now and when I run it will be 60 lb. injectors. I have set boost at 20psi. Mixing 91/110 so I can safely run that boost without alky. I have crappy tires and can only launch at 0psi.

I cant tell you what it will run. But i know the veterans on here hate that question. I dont mean to be a dick. Im pretty new to this stuff too. But they will tell you to just go run it. Practice makes perfect. good luck

Agreed crap tires is gonna kill ET and MPH via gaaaarbage 60'. Star with tires first IMO then learn to launch then crank it up

It all depends on track conditions. When my 85 was still hot air, the only mods were fuel pump, no air filter, 160 stat, and 15psi boost, the car ran 13.84 launching on 5psi with an open rear and 215/65 BFG Radial TA's on the back. The previous best was 14.3 on a crappy track. At 20 psi as long as everything else is right, it should trap 105+.

Well the results are in, and I'm nothing if not consistent. 4 runs, three were within a thousandth of 13.65 and 100 mph +/- 1. This was with no launch, crap tires and what I would consider a below average track. I was satisfied considering my limitations. It's a starting point.

Fourth run was a 14, tried launching with some boost and spun a lot though 60. Had the wifey along in the co-pilots chair and on this run the throttle stuck wot. Got pretty interesting for a half second. Just killed the car and coasted through. Popped the hood and it must have released. Not sure where it got hung up. Ran fine after that.

check the TB coupler clamps make sure they are not getting in the way

TB clamps are facing the passenger side. I wonder if it wasn't the linkage from the foot feed?