What width C-Clip Eliminators does my 86 TR need?

DrkBluT-TyPe

1986 Buick Regal T-Type
Looking at Moser, I just found two seperate sets. I bought moser axles(28 spline for my stock rear end) and a eaton posi, now just need the c-clip eliminators. But, I do not know which ones I need. Was wondering if anyone knew where I could get some or what width I need? I think its either 1.533" on 28 spline or 1.400" seal. I was leaning towards 1.400" when I thought I would just ask the Buick board, heh. Any help would be awesome!

Looking at Moser, I just found two seperate sets. I bought moser axles(28 spline for my stock rear end) and a eaton posi, now just need the c-clip eliminators. But, I do not know which ones I need. Was wondering if anyone knew where I could get some or what width I need? I think its either 1.533" on 28 spline or 1.400" seal. I was leaning towards 1.400" when I thought I would just ask the Buick board, heh. Any help would be awesome!

If you have a Eaton rear.. you don't need c clip elims.. only with a spool you will need c clips.. The Eaton still uses the C clips in the axle.. look at the end of your axles.. are they grooved at the end of the splines?