What to add now ???? need more speed

87T

Well the car seems to be stuck at 113. 12.8's as you can see by the items that I have in the profile I'd like to add something else to get some more power,,,have about $500.00 I can spend,,,,any suggestions ?????? :confused: :)

your mph would support much better ET's right now (like very low 12's....maybe high 11's)

spend your money improving your 60' times...slicks, brakes, converter

other stuff would be big neck I/C.....does your downpipe still have the stock elbow or is it a TH type?

No scantool or bigger than stock injectors in your sig, do you have either? If not I'd suggest that first off.

With your remaining $125 you can buy a set of tubular lower control arms from BMR Fabrication. I got some on my car, it rides better (but a little stiffer). Before the car would blow the tires away power-braking to much more than 5psi at the track. It'll hold that easily now on the street, and launch much better. What are your 60' times anyway? If they're lacking, LCAs and/or an airbag will help you launch. Good luck!

On your sig it shows a 116mph. Somethings not right with a 12.8 @113 unless you had street tires and took an easy off the line. I did a 11.85 with the same MPH but with 1.77 on my 60ft.

The 116 mph has happened only 2 times most all runs seem to be stuck at 113-114 area, I only have street tires and get 1.90 60' but can only do about 2-3 lbs from the line any more and I spin ,,sorry about the missing info I have added it,,,Have been giving some thought to going to 40lb injectors my direct scan shows that the injectors want to go static,adding more fuel pressure helped some.

heres a suggestion for you

if you do go to new injectors get 50s or bigger(whatever your future application is)

it will save you lots of head aches and money
I only upgraded once and that was to my 50s and I am very happy
this way you dont need to keep getting the size after and after etc.

for 500 you could do alot of things

torque converter(it might be more then 500 but I am sure you could be willing to save) I would suggest the one I have its a pro torque 3200 stall with antiballooing and lockup

heres a suggestion to get the 60's better

boxed lower control arms(very cheap if you can do it yourself, if not then probably around 200ish for them)
air bag for right side
pair of slicks or DRs
atr rear sway bar
drag shocks

hope this helps