What times are capable of my regal?

VKREGAL

I am using an edelbrock 4 barrell carb and intake,edelbrock cam .448 .472, headers,dual exhaust, a mild ckperformance 2004r, gn 3.42 posi,front and rear springs and shocks and sway bars. The car ways approximatly 3100lbs.

Thanks

its a 3.8 with stock heads that i might port and polish and stock compression which i beleive is between 8-9.1.

low 17 maybe:confused: . Seems like lot of money. I will give you my nickel worth of advise. If you are stuck on tickling the buick v6, keep it cheap and simple. Don't go and spend 1500 bucks on a transmission when you can go yank a junkyard tranny that will hold up just fine for a couple hundred bucks, maybe cheaper. If you had something high horsepower I would say yes spend the money, just like the rest of us common-sense challenged turbo buick owners do;) . Try to get what you can used. It will float around on the board or ebay all the time. Or you can do it the easy way. Get your 3.42 rear, od tranny, electric fans and fbody radiator, then drop ina buick v8! Your choice of sizes:biggrin:

Im not gonna spend alot of money for this stuff. Most of it is used and the Chris Kokonis is my cousin. Im only 14 so I dont have much money to spend anyway. I have a 350 waiting but I figured the carbed v6 would be unique.