what the$%#@#

jim406

took turbo regal for its last ride before the new owner came to pick it up . car felt good .after a couple of minutes of beating on it ,i stopped,brought the boost up a little,took off when going into second it made a bad grinding noise andfrom trans and that was it.now it dont move forward or reverse,and has a grinding noise while idleing,and when you shut it off you can hear the noise slow down what could it be... i'm fed up with these cars its now up for sale on the cars for sale post

just curious as to what it could be,i hope i sell it because i'm not gonna fix it

thanks
jimmy

jim sounds like the pump took a dump. if you want to know for sure take off a cooler line and crank the car.see if oil comes out .if it dont its the pump.if it does it can be the input shaft or convertor .if it aint big john its little john .www.ckperformance.com

how much

chris whats up how much is a pump... i really dont want to fix it, i'd rather sell it to finish my race car..

thanks
jimmy

thanks

thanks for the advice chris..if it dont sell the way it is maybe i will fix it..just dont have the time,i work for chrysler/jeep in the day and starting to open my own shop[hopefully next month]too much running around....if you remember,me telling you the shop will be in lindenhurst...i will defineatly give you a call to do trans work without a doubt....i see how you spend your free time helping out on the board,,,thats very good business ethics..

thanks again
jimmy

good luck with your new shop.take it from me its no picnic but its nice to be able to be independant.chris.