What the highest sticker price GN/TR, non GNX

My '87 GN stickered at $18,975.00.

I believe there were some limiteds in the $19,400.00 range, and some GN's too in the low $19's.

Perhaps Reggie Jacksons old one for instance, had a ton of options.

According to Kirban's Guide to 1986-1987 Turbo Regals the most expensive Turbo Buick would be the Limited fully decked out with all options including leather interior. A fully outfitted Limited would be around $21,000 which explains why there weren't many made.

My first car still had the original sticker. I can't remember the exact amount it was, but I know it was over $20K. There was no markup on it.

It was a 1987 Buick Regal T. It was silver w/ t-tops, chrome package all power, digital dash, rear defog, intermintent lights, bucket seats, concert sound, etc.

Originally posted by BuickGn Boosted
My GN originally sold to the first owner for a little over 23K! Dealer markup???

My '86 GN sold for $21 and change with 2 dealer mark up stickers. One was the usual undercoat, etc. The other was a "$1,500 market adjustment"

Prove It, Make me a believer...

If you got it show it, scan it or take a photo, ...

Last year at GS Nationals I have a photo of the most highly optioned GN, $18,806. mine is $18,751. Yet my purchase price was $17,900 (tax $895 not included) and then add in other stuff from dealer.

You cannot use dealer markups or include state taxes, registration fee, title , etc... That is confusing! AND misleading...

In addition I had dealer apply auto armor fabric protection for $199, and then had Ziebart Rust Protection and undercoating applied $330 plus a 72 month/100k extended warranty $840, and another set of rims $425, window tint. floor mats /car cover after market alarm.

Brett Wallace
www.gnregistry.com
www.gnxregistry.com
www.gsnationals.com

What about the factory destination charge?

Factory option for sure... :(

Limited would be over $19K easy for sure.

GN was $18,545.00 plus the $430 factory delivery charge.