What the hell is this???

Hey :)

I recognize that car. At my car show last year (summer Fling 05) GM Heritage sent me that car along with GNX 1 and one of the original 89 TTA pace cars.

Here are some up close and personal picts if anyone cares…..

http://community.webshots.com/album/406779260

you will have to view the different albums to see all the picts as I arranged them by photographer.

Renthorin;
That Beretta, was it a GM mule, or was it something somebody else built?
Nice pics though :cool:

I can't remember his name but he is on this board as "FWD turbo". It was a hybrid. Very cool car.

Renthorin, not to say you didnt have GNX 1 but I believe that car is in GMs wharehouse, is that where that Riv is too? I have some pics of GNX 1. A buddy of mine has a PPG Pace Car Fiero, the only one publicly owned and he sent me a few pics of the cars in that wharehouse!! Neat stuff! I wish I was a bazillionare and owned them!! ----Jeremy

Yup, they are in some huge warehouse somewhere up near Flint I believe. A friend of mine goes to get them in his car hauler.

If I do my car show again this year I am going to ask GM Heritage to send me the first SY or TY, GNX1, and some 3rd car...maybe a Hurst Olds if they have one.

To be honest, that Riv was 'unique' but wasn't my cup of tea. Had a sweet motor but the rest of the car was sort of blah.

Awesome, I would like to see GNX1 in person! You must have quite an awesome show to have those rare cars!

let me look through my box of pics, i think that i have lots of pics of gnx1, gm brought it to an all buick car show in tucson a few years ago, along with the buick blackhawk, ill look through them later and maybe scan some of the good ones.

buickbert

Nah, my car show is pretty run of the mill. Turbo Buicks and the SY/TY Crowd.

There is a guy in my car club who owns a car hauler and does some trailering of GM Heritage cars to various events. He is able to reserve them and bring them down to my show.