What size are these injectors?

The injectors on my GN have a blue stripe, and have this serial number:01D030B
I was told they are "009"s but there is some confusion about the blue stripe. I was told 009s have a green stripe. Also, I'd like to see some opinions about how much fuel pressure and boost I should be running. I have the injectors stated above, TA-49, 3" intake pipe, 3" Kirban down pipe w/Hooker test pipe and Hooker cat-back, stock intercooler. Every thing is stock except 17" Torque Thrust II's with 315/35/17 Nitto Extreme Drag radials. Thanks in advance
Dom

What octane level are you running? How much timing? For pump gas you should be ok around 17 - 18 psi properly tuned.

I forgot to mention. There is another number on the injectors: 1955. I am running a Turbo Tweak chip, 93 Octane, I just found for the recipt for the chip and it reads:

Invoice number: 1045
Date: 10-29-05
42 psi street 93
20*/18* 16-17 psi

Is the the adjustable variety that TT sells? I apalogize for the ignorance, but I bought the car with this stuff already on it, so I'm trying to learn as much as i can. I was at my local Turbo Buick meeting and some guys saw my injectors and think they are 36 pounders. I want to make sure the guy I bought my car off of didn't make a mistake and get the wrong injectors. It was supposed to have the 42 pounders.

Right now the car is running 93 octane with 19-20 pounds of boost with 60 psi of fuel pressure at WOT. I have seen a very small amount of knock, 1.7 degrees at it highest, and that was only once or twice. I of course got out of the gas when I saw this on the scanmaster.

So once again the injectors have the number 01D30B and 1955 stamped on them with a blue stripe. I have done some research myself and found a pic these: Racetronix-Delphi_Injector_Sale-42s
Which injectors are these?