what other mods do i need?

mustangjoed

here is a list of what has been done to my gn
new short block,eagle h-beam rods, eagle forged crank,arp rod bolts and main studs,ta billet main caps,je pistons .030 over,je rings,internally balanced,sfi flywheel and harmonic balancer,champion cast iron ported heads,42 lb injectors, te 60 turbo,accufab fuel pressure regulator,precision intercooler, 3" down pipe,ta 270 cam 270 duration .455 lift, ta performance lifters, ta blueprinted oil pump assembly,rjc pulleys,3.5" cold air intake, cottons 3" full exhaust,brian hofer built transmission and pats 3200 stallconverter. this is what was done to car before i bought it the motor is fresh so it hasnt seen the track yet. i was wondering what you think this car is capable of in the 1/4 and what other mods should i do? this is my first gn so i am not real familiar with all the mods. by the way right now the turbo is set for 13lbs of boost since the motor is new plan on adjusting boost just not sure what i should set it at. would like to run in the 11's

Get yourself some 60lb injectors with a matching TurboTweak chip and an Alky kit from Alky Control.