What might this mean???

I finally got my car running pretty well after spring cleaning and messing around with the FP a bit(raised it). Took the car out for a test cruise and it was running the best it has in quite a while...
Get back and put it in park and notice the idle seems rough.
Looked at the scanmaster and saw:
AF 3-4
L8 25-27
BL 150
INT 150
These had been BL 124-131 and INT ~128 cruising at 35 in 2nd a few minutes before.

Everything else seemed normal. CCs were moving well and no codes.

I don't know exactly what these readings together could mean exactly except that they aren't normal for my car.

Any thoughts would be appreciated as I have to get my car smogged REALLY soon.

Thanks,
Nick

What chip are u using?

Blms of 150 mean u are running lean on idle. maybe your fuel pump is dying since you all ready raised the fuel pressure?

your crusing blms are fine. You may have to set your idle and IAC, check gnttype.org for that.

I went back to the stock chip a while ago...
It very well could be the fuel pump. That was my first thought.
I have a walbro 340 I'm going to install this weekend so hopefully that is it. IAC and TPS are perfect.

thanks

anyone else?

I'm thinking vacuum leak. Although the MAF # at idle should be 5-7 . Make sure there are no leaks in the MAF hose ( or pipe) to turbo. the idle blm cell is differant than the cruising at 35 blm cell that's why your # changed

I dle rpm is normal but a bit erratic. MAF passes tap test. No collapses in hose. I will check the intake track later for leaks and such... The car still runs fine while not at idle...

I was thinking more about the fuel pump idea and correct me if I'm wrong but since the car doesn't go lean during boost wouldn't that mean the fuel pump is providing sufficient output?

???

Thanks guys

Yes, it seems your fuel pump is working actually. It could be a vacuum leak somewhere. Get a can of starter fluid and spray it aroung the vac block, and vac hose connections. If your rpms pickup, it means you have a leak there. Last pull out your pvc and spray some fluid in the hole and check for rpm increase. if it increases you have a vac leak on the intake gasket like i did.

Could also be an exhuast related item.