what maf's do we use?

derick's gn

i have the junkyard list.i know this has been beaten to death but what maf can we use.i know lt1 and ls1 but what vehicles are they on.do any newer 5.7car or truck work?the list i have stops at 1998.

thanks

i have the junkyard list.i know this has been beaten to death but what maf can we use.i know lt1 and ls1 but what vehicles are they on.do any newer 5.7car or truck work?the list i have stops at 1998.

thanks

I assume you mean a maf that's used with a translator?

too many vehicles to list basically any gm that uses an inline maf (except the plastic 80s ones that look like the stock mafs) will work with the translator

if the maf your looking at looks like an lt1 /ls1/zo6 it will work

i f its looks like an LT1 it works using the 3" translator setting and you need 3" flexible coulpers , (not just v8s can be found on many 90s- mid 2000 fwd cars)
if it t looks like a3.5" ls1 it uses the translator 3.5 setting and you need a 3.5" couplers to use it in a maf pipe (mostly v8s cars and trucks late 90s early 2000s )
if it looks the delphi z06 ( plastic one end alum other end) it uses the 82mm translator setting and will work with 4" couplers (most 2000 up fullsize trucks and suvs)

btw if you want to look through lists acdelco.com has them

heres the part # for the maf sensors and a link to the list
ill call them by what they are commonly called even though they fit many vehicles

zo6 (4")...213-3460
ACDelco Parts

ls1 (3.5")...
213-3457
ACDelco Parts

lt1 (3") ...213-352
ACDelco Parts