what kind of Motorcycle do u ride

'00 Harley Heritage Classic: '95 inches of Kendall Johnson, Lozano Bros., and Woods.... 130+ HP/TQ!! :biggrin:

K.

Wow, a Gixxer 600 with 180 HP!?

I have an '05 CBR F4i, one of the few that actually liked the one piece seat.
F4i.jpg

Cant find any flippin pics....

2005 Harley Wide Glide - EFI, Alarm, Glacier Wite Pearl, Stage 1, Screamin Eagle Pro Pipe, Mirror Chrome Thunderstars front and rear, Chrome Front End, Chr Contols, Pro One billet chrome Mirrors, Grips, Pegs, SS cables, LED front turn singal conversion, Front sig's relocated, Low profile smoked LED tailight, Runturnbrake controller, Pack Rack, Chrome Sprocket, Billet iron cross timing Cover, Chrome Dipsticks, Billet Chrome Headlamp Shell, Chrome Dash extension

Hers....wifes..

2005 Harley Duece - Chooper and Sunglo Blue, EFI, Alarm, Stage 1, Screamin Eagle Double BarrelExh, Chrome Detonator Front Wheel, Screamin Eagle Air Cleaner cover, chrome Lifter Block cover, Chrome sleeve for rear tailight, RunturnBrake controller, Rear RED LED turn signal conversion, SS cables, Chrome Dipsticks, Chrome Swing arm and axle nut covers, Chrome Boomerang covers, Grips, Pegs, Billet Chrome Headlamp Shell, Chrome Controls, Skull Chrome Dash extension, Blue LED accent lights.

Post the Pics if I can find em

pic of the Wide Glide I found. Has the windshield on from a trip we took. And the pic of the duece is a super crap one I just took in the garage and its getting dark and it sucks. I will get the dig camera and slap on some better ones

Attachments

• Wide glide.jpg
    Wide glide.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 189
  • duece.jpg
    duece.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 194
Wifes 06 HD 1200C Sporty all of 59 miles...she would ride it tho..scared she will drop it :rolleyes:

P1010246.jpg

hmmmm...Jim would she trade for a "fatboy" ?? :biggrin:

Attachments

• fatboy.jpg
    fatboy.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 165
my bike is a .........

2003 kawasaki z1000 black and it sits in the garage as much as the regal
but they both haul ass....