What kind of dyno numbers do you think I'll be putting out?

TurBo BiRd

Strong Islander
I have a dyno comp. coming up next Thursday at school (UTI) and was wondering what kind of numbers you guys think I might be pushing from my TTA engine.

My mods are forged internals, ported and polished heads. Poston 110T cam, stock injectors w/ Thrasher 92 chip (15 psi of boost b/c of heat in Phoenix), Turbonetics Stage 2 Turbo, 3.73 gears, and tha's all I can think of right now. I want 42# or 50# injectors and a chip before I dyno it but I can't find a set I can afford right now. If anyone has a set, I can get a payment to them right away through PAYPAL, so just let me know.

So what do you think guys? What kind of power increase do you think I would see w/ better injectors?

Thanks, Bobby.

Just curious, but why would you even bother to dyno your car at 15psi?
Why not throw in some good gas at least and keep cranking the boost until you are running at the limit of your stock injectors?

Way more bragging rights that way:D

Yeah I was thinking of doing that. How much should I bump it up if I get a tank of 108 with the stock injectors? or the 40# ones?

I had Red Stripe injectors that ran Awesome in my T dont know the lbs.(some please let us know the lbs),the Chip was burned by one of the big name gurus in Texas(anyone know who lives there),,maybe Lubrant or Red Armstrong..they are yours for $120 shipped to you....

Let me know:D

you will like them,I cant notice a difference from the red stripes to my 50's at 18lbs boost..:D

Originally posted by TurBo BiRd
Those would be 40# if I'm not mistaken. I sent you an email about them. :D
I sent a "request money" from Paypal ,,,,they will ship Saturday