what it a good r/t?

orion681

Too fast?...I think not!
ok i had my very first 1320 experience last night. etown is doing a cruise night the second tuesday of every month(by the way i didnt see but one TR there). they give you one shot down the strip. i rode my bike there with some friends, so we took the bikes down. my run was horrible but i never tried before so whatever. im just wondering what you guys who race often run. im kinda interested in heading out there a couple more times now and i need to work on it a little.

A r/t of 0.000 is perfect. It has been my (limited) experience that a r/t of less than 0.200 will let you go a few rounds in casual bracket racing.

Depends on the track.....

At our track, a .500 is a perfect light on a Sportsman tree (Amber lights light up one by one). A .400 is a perfect light on a Pro tree (Amber lights flash simultaneously). :)

Most tracks I go to have gone to the .000 r/t, which works just like the old .500 system except that a .498 redlight would come up as a -.002 redlight.

As for good reaction times, I shoot for .020-.050 but usually anything .0xx does me pretty good scince my car is usually consistant to <.05

HTH,
Steve