What is up with Southeast turbo?

Alaskabuick

A buddy of mine asked me where to get parts from for his GN, he is a new owner. I recomended him to SET who I have bought part from in the past.

He now calls me concerned that is credit card was billed on May 23 and has no parts or shipping confirmation. Cant get any phone calls returned either.

This sound like what happend to me on my down pipe several years ago as well, card billed and no down pipe for months. Then was told this was an isolated incedent.

Comon guys, you cant do bussiness like that.
I tried to send some bussiness your way with my buddy and now is getting the run around.

Please get him his parts or at least a returned call.

Den

SE Turbo is another BGC all over again. Deal with Full Throttle or another respected TR parts dealer.

Se Turbo Issues

still waiting on parts too...i paid 2 weeks ago? they say working on it!! my parts were made to order so i hope i see them soon:) my first time with seturbo and i did get an email saying they are working on my order!! i hope all turns out well.

You have 60 days to dispute a charge on your card. I wouldn't accept them saying that it is in progress or shipping soon. once 60 days is done, you're at their mercy. If they do not respond to calls or emails and it takes 60 days to get my parts, then I would take my elsewhere. JMO

SE Turbo is another BGC all over again. Deal with Full Throttle or another respected TR parts dealer.

That is the feeling I get at well, I remember the BGC ordeal too.

I do hope they turn it around too. I had good experiences SET years ago and recomended their company to many friends.

Den

Great...:rolleyes: I ordered a DP fuel pump last week because none of the paying vendors here offered one unless you wanted to make your own with parts and harnesses which is not what I was interested in doing. I hope I have better luck.

Great...:rolleyes: I ordered a DP fuel pump last week because none of the paying vendors here offered one unless you wanted to make your own with parts and harnesses which is not what I was interested in doing. I hope I have better luck.

Not to mention I thought it was completely retarded that you put in you name and address like you would do when ordering from any other site and then it says "We will contact you". Meaning you can't complete the order without someone calling you for ur billing info. How Lame! That's the whole point of ordering off the internet.

I told them if this part was available elsewhere I would have cancelled with them and ordered it elsewhere. They said that's how the owner likes to do it...:rolleyes: Can't see myself ever ordering anything from them again. It's too bad the DP is not available elsewhere as a complete kit since Red stpped selling his.

I bought my downpipe from them the November 2008. I bought it from ebay since I had a coupon. Well they sent me a ATR header style one and not the stock style one that I ordered. First, I sent them the paypal as soon as I bought it, thinking they had them in stock. Well no luck. I got the first pipe, wrong one, at the end of December. I tried calling a bunch of times and with very little luck. Talked with Jonathan and he said, yeah we sent you the wrong pipe and I have your correct pipe right here. Well the next day I send back the wrong one. I wait 2 weeks and nothing. I call Jonathan and after several attempts I finally get in touch with him. Tells me he is waiting on parts to build the pipe. WTF, I thought you said it was in your office and would be shipped right out. He replies, someone else came and took your pipe no we don't have any stock style pipes. Oh, I also ordered a few more parts from him thinking they would be shipped right out with my new pipe. Well they charged my card that day, which was mid January. Never shipped out the parts until the new pipe was in. So I finally get my parts and correct downpipe at the end of February. Almost 4 months to get a downpipe. Not good. :mad:

So I spoke to Jonathan and he gave me the same story. It is usually not like this and blah blah blah. I told him why would you charge my card if you KNEW you didn't have my downpipe and you were not going to ship my parts. You state right in your ad, WILL NOT CHARGE UNTIL PARTS ARE SHIPPED. He had nothing to say. I told him I will never do business with him again.

Right after I got my parts, I noticed they were not a vendor on here anymore. I figured I knew why. So my choice would be to deal with the other vendors next time.

So far I delt with Full Throttle, Kirban and AZ GN. Nothing but great things to say about them.

I also noticed a little while back they were dropped as a vendor on here. Glad to hear about their poor service....was considering buying something from them.....also noticed they changed their website some.

Ive had bad luck with them also... I orderd a simple .85 housing from them because they had it "In Stock" well I ordered it in July I wound up getting the freaking thing in Nov. I called them EVERY day wanting to know where my parts where after about 3 weeks of waiting.... kept getting the run around or no answer at all. And of course they charged my card right away :(

I bought a chrome a/c accumulator from them a few years ago and got it in due time, without any problem. Like I said, that was a while ago...so maybe their customer service worsened over time...? :confused: ...I dunno...:rolleyes:
At the time, I was satisfied with them, but if I had been treated like some of you guys just reported, then I'd probably feel like you do! :mad:
Claude. :smile:

I had a similar experience with my roller rockers and valve covers I ordered from them recently. They charge the card immediately and tell me the parts will be in the next week. It took about a month if I remember correctly. I even had them "verify" first that they weren't on back-order only to be told the next week that they were. That was my last experience with them.

SE Turbo

when a business starts providing poor customer service,red flags and bells should be going off to stay away.They are either on the downside financially or focusing their attention elsewhere to do business.Regardless at one time years ago they had a very good reputation until the two owners had a falling out and went their seperate ways.I hope they can turn things around for the buick community,because at one time they provided excellent service with quality parts at a reasonable price..

I got stuff from them just a few weeks ago. I was trying to make it to BG with the TR I just bought. Needed some plug wires and they stock Magnacores. They said they did have it in stock and I'm 45 minutes away from them. They said I could come pick the stuff up and pay cash. They even stayed late for me to arrive. Showed me around the shop. They had a chassis dyno and some other stuff. Bunch of Mustangs there now and not many TR's.

I left pleased. Got home and put all my stuff on the car. Put dielectric grease on my plugs and coil pack. Drove the car for about 10 miles and came back home. Realized the next day I had gapped the plugs too wide. Grabbed the # 2 wire and the end stays on the plug.

They weren't open when I needed some, so I got some other wires in BG. Called when I got back, asked for store credit on the wires as I needed a Scanmaster, power logger, and numerous other things. They said NO. Gave me Maganecore's # and said I'd have to deal with them. I told them I'd be buying $1500 worth of parts in the next week or two, still no dice.

I ordered all my stuff from Full Throttle and Kirban's.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

WOW streetknight, that sux!! Their website says that they will not charge your card until it ships. I hate to see it when a company resorts to poor customer service.

SE Turbo - Buick

terrible service from SEturbo

I ordered a cam, head stud kit, head gaskets, and a few other little things from SEturbo in September, late september actually. It is now December 1st and I have no parts, I can not get a call back, I am goiing to the bank tomorrow to file a claim to get the nearly $600 I spent with them back....

Well this s^cks,i have order from them in the pass and never had any issues with them,did they change owner ship or what?