What is this on my computer?

Grand_87_national

I lika... do da cha cha.
Who can tell me what this little port is on my computer? It was there when I bought the car.... data logger port?
20161102_164829.jpg

Great deal how lucky is that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Right!? The guy I bought the car from was a flake. Communication was terrible. He lives about 4 hours from me, but I wanted the car bad enough that I was willing to take a bit of a gamble. It was priced good, and I kept wondering why it hadn't sold after being listed for a couple months. After contacting the owner, I figured out why. Needless to say, I knew very little about the car when I bought it. Thanks to this forum, I've learned a lot about it, and it's easily my favorite car of the nearly 40 I have owned!

give it a year or so then tell us the truth ;)
Haha! Temperamental? Yes. High maintenance? No doubt. But it's worth it! Something about a 30 year old v6 that can pull the shorts down on most modern v8 cars, is pretty satisfying. Plus, I'm a car guy.... and there's a conversation waiting at every car wash/ gas station/ stoplight. I've actually had a guy at a stoplight (heavy traffic) tell me he missed his turn about a mile back on purpose, hoping he could get next to me to get a better look at my car! That stuff never gets old. But, in the short time I've owned it, I've never spent this much time or money on any other vehicle. So, there's that.

Right!? The guy I bought the car from was a flake. Communication was terrible. He lives about 4 hours from me, but I wanted the car bad enough that I was willing to take a bit of a gamble. It was priced good, and I kept wondering why it hadn't sold after being listed for a couple months. After contacting the owner, I figured out why. Needless to say, I knew very little about the car when I bought it. Thanks to this forum, I've learned a lot about it, and it's easily my favorite car of the nearly 40 I have owned!

same deal here, I owned a GN back in the 80's and raced it every weekend. Sold it about 18 years ago and just got another one. Owner was brain dead but I have slowly figured out all the new stuff these kids are doing today. Love the GN