What is this car really worth?

Do you believe that it is 14k miles? Car looks AMAZING but I don't think that's the real miles that's a GNX style cluster. Regardless the car looks awesome good luck.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

"Whats a fair offer if it's pristine?"
Just my $.02....One hell of a way from $35K Closer to $18-23K.
A Carfax is one way to tell. [Hopefully}.
Another, do a VIN search and you may get lucky enuf to find out who had it last...
You can bet, the stealership will give you a name that's a shill. He'll confirm everything the stealer says.....BTDT.

I did consider that the cluster was installed and "real" mileage may be questionable. I'll likely do a carfax and vin search. Hopefully the under carriage will tell the truth.

This car has been listed before. I've been watching it and I question the mileage also. Seems clean but if it was a true documented 14k mile car they would have the documents. When I sold my 89 vetted with 16k original miles I paid to have the papers showing full history

Looks clean but as has been stated the dash is not factory.....neither are the speakers in the doors. And what is with the trunk kit? For the price you would think they would at least get the trunk presentable
35k ??????? NOT...
Bryan

If I had 35k to be spending on a regal, I'd be buying Scots car unless you really are looking for 100% original (which this one isn't). I also agree with chuck's assessment on price. I feel it's overpriced for what it is

I would guess it has 14k miles just since that dash was installed.

Even if it were a documented 14k mile car,with original dash, 35k is WAY out of whack.
Check out your local Craigs list you will find much much better deals.

Last edited:
That car is still forsale
Thats the 3rd time thats been listed each time it goes up in price.
With only 14k miles ( a repaint )
My be 114k miles

That car is still forsale
Thats the 3rd time thats been listed each time it goes up in price.
With only 14k miles ( a repaint )
My be 114k miles

X2 why repaint at 14k? The bottom of the door panels look weird to me. Someone mentioned speakers? I would have to see it in person to value it. It looks nice in the photos though.

Thats really high. I would want a shot of the undercarriage. Especially for that price. Last year there was an 86 gn w factory aatroroof car was super clean all.original and they wanted 25k for.it and it has less milage. That car was prices right the first time@17500. On the high side 18.5 def a clean car but in.person.is best.