What is my 1/18 GMP worth?

85supreme

I recently bought a 1/18 85 t type (maroon) for a good price. I was told it was in "new" condition and bought it without seeing any pictures of it. When it arrived, it was obvious the car was not "new." It was in great condition, but it had been modified. It was essentially identical to the "drag car" editions. The body is the correct maroon color 85 t-type, but the chassis has 1983 regal printed on it suggesting the rest of the car is from the "tweaked" car.

So essentially I have an 85 t-type body mated to the 83 "tweaked" drag car. I have the box and the window sticker card which is completely bent in half.

I know this isn't the most desirable model, but what is this model worth? Is it worth less since its not original?

Im asking because I have been looking for a 1/18th body to use on my 1/18th RC car and this might just be the one I pull apart, paint black, and drill holes in.

Thanks,
Mike

From what I learned, its not worth much at all - market is about 45$ for a perfect one...so....take it from there....