What is it worth?

turbokid9765

I have an 87 Turbo-T with just over 100,000 miles the motor transmission have been rebuilt car is in excellent condition and rust free it is grey with a blackout package and is completely stock. I was just wanting some input on how much the car is possibly worth thanks.

Depends on condition but I would agree, $7000-$8000 ballpark if condition is good.

If it's show quality I would normally say 10-12k but in todays flat car market I would say 8-9k depending on the buyer. I just sold a very nice 86 GN for 11.5k. The GN will usually bring 2k-3k more in the same condition. I will also add that it took awhile to sell mine. Not very many people have the cash on hand to purchase right now. I had atleast 20 trade offers and only 2 solid cash offers. I had a guy that wanted mine for 14k and was wanting to send a 2k deposit, but I already had the car spoken for and felt obligated to hold the car for the other party. So with that said.... you never know. I would say advertise the car for what you feel it's worth. Don't be in a big hurry and you will find the right buyer. If you are in a hurry you will surely lose in the end. If the car is as nice as you stated....it will sell itself. Large detailed pictures is the only way to sell over the net. Poor quality or no pics puts your car in the same category as a 3-5k T.:wink:

This is with a moonroof.

This is for a 86 t. nada low retail=8,348 averge retail=12,705 high retail=23,100 That is what nada says. I would say at least 18, to 19 mint.

I have an 87 Turbo-T with just over 100,000 miles the motor transmission have been rebuilt car is in excellent condition and rust free it is grey with a blackout package and is completely stock. I was just wanting some input on how much the car is possibly worth thanks.

I would be interested in this car. Please keep me up to date on price and any pictures you can come up with. I am within driving distance.

Thank You,
Glen
dcving6@aol.com

This is for a 86 t. nada low retail=8,348 averge retail=12,705 high retail=23,100 That is what nada says. I would say at least 18, to 19 mint.

$18k to $19k?:eek: Maybe 10 years ago for a mint one with that kinda mileage. If it is as nice as you say it is you might be able to fetch $10k I might think. You need to post pics. At that kinda mileage tho a rebuilt will be necessary sooner then later.

I have seen some high mileage ones go for some decent money but todays market does not seem to be fetching much for any car.

Well thanks guys but at the moment the car is not for sale im just testing the waters and seeing what people might be willing to pay for it because it could be for sale a little on down the road but ill try and get some pictures this weekend