What is everyone buying their Car for Christmas?

Just about every month this year has been Christmas for Spot, but for December I got a NVU dash, Extreme fmic, black anodized pulleys, and the dash applique to mount alky control. Next year is body bushings, fillers, and paint:cool: Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!
troy

Under my tree Thanks 2 Dusty Braford and Rick at baer brakes front spindle and brakes isn't 2 far out.
20131225_092633_Richtone(HDR).jpg

For my car, I bought an adjustable wastegate, an adjustable fuel pressure regulator since the factory one was leaking, and a pcv valve from kirban website. Should be in any day.

I got gifts for both cars....well they are sharing............Got a new set of Mickey T DR's that both cars will use.....got a set of Scat race seats for the vette....

The big gift was a 28' enclosed trailer that the wife found for me.......obviously both cars and Bike will really appreciate it!!!!!

i got my GN a CTS-V the GN doesn't like it since the V sits under it the Gn pisses oil on
every once in a while:wtf:
maybe if i finish the GN it would be happier:)
Nice combo. That's what I'm shooting for! With all the cash I've spent on the GN I could have had 3/4 of the cts-v paid off!

I ordered new valave springs an a bad to the bone sticker from kirbans.someday they'll ship it,an ill have them to put on. Day 12 still nothing.should of roamed the parts for sale section.