What is everyone buying their Car for Christmas?

Just bought a set of new GN1 valve covers. I purchased a powerlogger, TE44, TT chip, injectors, and some mint seats within the past 3 months. My wife told me that's it for this year lol.

Just bought a set of new GN1 valve covers. I purchased a powerlogger, TE44, TT chip, injectors, and some mint seats within the past 3 months. My wife told me that's it for this year lol.

Good thing you don't have to wait but 2 weeks till next year ;)

Haha same thing i said to her ! Getting a nice re-enlistment bonus soon i feel an alky kit and a stage 2 tranny build in the real near future.

I got Kirban's H4 Headlight kit. (installed it this past Sunday). While I was installing the headlight kit, I noticed my ALKY kit was leaking from one of the steel braided lines, so I replaced that . A new OEM Heater valve from NOS4GN, (already put that on too). Lastly, I just paypaled a member for an IAT extension.

Haha same thing i said to her ! Getting a nice re-enlistment bonus soon i feel an alky kit and a stage 2 tranny build in the real near future.
What branch of the service are you in? 4yrs in the Army here. That Alky kit really has me interested also after seeing all of the success.

i got my GN a CTS-V the GN doesn't like it since the V sits under it the Gn pisses oil on
every once in a while:wtf:
maybe if i finish the GN it would be happier:)

My wife just bought me an electric exhaust cut out!!!! :)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Not directly for the car but I got this for 200 bux
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1387635578.982799.jpg

Boy that's alot for a C-clamp !:D JK , is that with all those nice tools ??

Bought the GN an 18' car capsule. Needed a new cover, thought I'd spend a little more for the bubble.

Alky kit under the tree, but transmission won't be too far off in the future - have to let up going into third. Whose stage II are you thinking about?

I am getting custom made GN wheels for the slicks and a Stage II trans from Extreme Automatics.
Alky kit under the tree, but transmission won't be too far off in the future - have to let up going into third. Whose stage II are you thinking about?

I am getting custom made GN wheels for the slicks and a Stage II trans from Extreme Automatics.

Cain got a new cover, a new headset w/ auxiliary jack, and those awful GNX flares removed (previous owner).

Abel got a new storage unit, oil change w/ some ZDD Plus, SeaFoam poured down his throat, four jack stands and a new cover.