What injectors?

GNAT87

With the turbo in my sig, what injectors would be the best to run? The 60's i have(which have about 300 miles on them) or 83's?

With the turbo in my sig, what injectors would be the best to run? The 60's i have(which have about 300 miles on them) or 83's?

Any KR with the 60's? If not, then dont waste your money.

I see your going to get FAST soon. Once you run that program, it will tell you the duty cycle of your injectors, If they are maxed out then you need to go larger.

Try working on getting a 1.6 or even a 1.5 short 1st. 1.8 has room for improvement with that set up. Then move on to other things .
Good luck

Using a "guesstimate" of 3700#, and the stated MPH, BSFC @ .6, and duty cycle max @ 85%, 500FWHP:
Inj flow required is 58.8PPH. [No alky considered in this calc.]

No KR with the 60's yet. I ordered the fast yesterday and cotten is tuning my car and suggested 83's. He said he could work with the 60's so I was just curious and debating on going ahead with the 83's.
Yeah I have some work to do on my 60'.

No KR with the 60's yet. I ordered the fast yesterday and cotten is tuning my car and suggested 83's. He said he could work with the 60's so I was just curious and debating on going ahead with the 83's.
Yeah I have some work to do on my 60'.

stick with the 60's then go up from there. unless you have the money then just do the 83's while your doing the fast