What injectors do I have?

Aaron's GN

The injectors have 3 numbers on them... 0872, 0 or D 3181AA, and 621031.
2014-05-04 18.16.58.jpg

Thanks... my search turned up nothing. Do you know if this is the correct chip for the injectors? The car also has a 3" downpipe, test pipe, and adjustable fuel regulator. Everything else appears to be stock. The car currently runs terrible, it cuts out at half throttle. I've ordered a scanmaster but me being new to the whole Turbo scene probably means I won't know what to do with the data it gives me.
2014-05-04 13.14.38.jpg

Caspers chip for an 87 GN, 93 octane, and 42.5 lp/hr injectors. Looks right to me. Got a way to verify fuel pressure?

Keep the boost down and you'll be good. You have to find out your problems before you punch it.

Okay, I didn't think 91 Octane would cause it to run the way it is. I pulled the plugs and they reek of fuel. Once I get the pressure gauge installed I'll go from there.

Once you get it sorted out and verify fuel, no vac leaks, IAC and TPS are set correctly, etc, (plus Spring cleaning) I would look into a 91 chip from Eric Marshall. http://turbotweak.com/ $85 well spent. I am no chip expert, but the extra timing and boost the 93 chip allows/provides may be a bit much for the 91 octane. I ran a 91 chip then a 93 chip, and changing nothing else I gained a few PSI boost and the car was completely different. These cars can be unforgiving if too much boost or detonation occurs. Even if you turn the boost down to 12 or 13 psi and run the 93 chip, the timing may be a little too aggressive.

What plugs are you running? Really need to verify that fuel pressure too. Got a buddy with a gauge you can toss on the end of the rail?

I ordered the fuel pressure gauge the plugs are auto light standard spark plugs. Should I upgrade to E3's or do you have another recommendation for these cars? Thanks for your help. This is my first turbo car.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I always had good luck with NGK's. I want to say NGK UR-5, but you might have to search. AC Delcos are also good. CR-43TS or something like that. I will see if I can find the info on what heat range vs boost level/fuel to run.