What happen to Pink's All Out?

Its was a good show for the average racer to have a shot to make it on TV but the host was just a tool.
I competed in a Pinks. What got me was the bitchin the racers did. It's a friggin reality show!!!! I had so much fun, our group was fourth in line for the finish. It's the best my car ran and I was doing pretty good too. I think Christenson let his ego get in the way and killed the show. I can just imagine the track doesn't make out so well, getting caught up in all the hype just like the rest of us. I'd do it again though. I used up 40 gals of gas just in the motorhome generator Thurs-Sun. All worth it.

You cant just have straight racing for an hour no comments, no chit talkin no suspense no knowledge of issues the drivers /cars have no money being bet ,no view in the tower, it will make for a boring show that noone will watch cause the average person wont understand ,and the cars arent fast enought to keep your attention for more than a half hour,and all the average retard will wanna see is some crashes.....Pinks was cool and they need to bring a variation of it back...