What do YOU think this would run?

FastRegalWE2

Wish I had another Buick!
This setup on 110 octane, 26* chip, and 22PSI boost, would net what ET..........?
TE44 Limited Engineering Turbo w/Precision .63 A/R Exhaust Housing
RJC Racing Airflow Distribution Plate "Power Plate"
Delphi 50lb Injectors
2800 RPM Stall L/U "Orange Stripe" Torque Converter
Valve Cover Breather By Pass Kit
Engine Torque Strap/Tie Down
ATR 3" Stainless Steel Downpipe
ATR 3" Stainless TSteel Test Pipe w/Dump
Hooker 2 1/2" Catback
Precision Turbo & Engine 93 & 110 Octane Chips
Walbro 340M Fuel Pump "Hotwired"
Accufabb AFPR@43PSI
Mark Hueffman 3" MAF and Up Pipes
Mark Hueffman 4" Big Mouth CAI
Kirban 100lb Valve Springs
1050CFM 10" Spal Intercooler Fan
Duttweiler 2 1/2" Intercooler Neck Upgrade
Kirban Variable Rate Rear Springs
Dual Rear Airbags L@7PSI R@20PSI
Boxed Stock Rear Lower Control Arms
Autometer Gauges Oil Pressure, 30Boost/30Vacuum, Water Temp
Caspers Knock Gauge
BFG Drag Radials 275/60/15 For weekends

IF you get a GOOD solid 60 (like a 1 65 atleast) i dont see any real problems with going 11 70s atleast but thats just my 2 cents......

11's, is what I am looking for, I am in the process of finishing the rea set up, going to be adding, S10 wc, soft shoes, ATR bar, and boxed uppers. Also was looking at the brake jumper wire kit from Aggressive, but may not need it with the combo.
I am also going to get a eric@turbotweak chip....Pay day...hopefully...

looks like a really nice combo/car you have :D should diffently get you their without a problem imo with enough boost

I'm guessing a first pass of 12.4. Tuning, better tires, more boost and 11.57. ( Just a tick slower than me ;) )

Originally posted by XLR8
I'm guessing a first pass of 12.4. Tuning, better tires, more boost and 11.57. ( Just a tick slower than me ;) )

even with the stock intercooler with the neck you think it will go that fast????

Originally posted by XLR8

gotta be slower than you......lol
As far as tuning, you mean liek recording my info and sending it to turbotweak? Tha kinda tuning? Cause there is no other way for me to do it right?
TKS

Why don't you find out friday at VMP?:D

Bobby M is getting together some buick guys so we should have 4-6 cars show up.

Red's going to come down and make a pass in my turd as well.

IF it doesn't rain.

I would love too, however, my job (specwar) requires me to submit a request chit 2 weeks prior if I am going to be leaving a 30 min radius of the base. On call 24/7/365
Need to get Red into my car too and get it dialed in.....:D

yeah, thast stupid squirrel sucks...I forgot what it was like to go past the tunnels........I been here 3 1/2 years, had 90 days of leave on the books, only get 30 a year if that tells you anything...I used 14 last month and it felt GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went past the tunnels EVERYDAY!! HA whats up now you stupid squirrel....! :mad:

I just noticed 30 min and not miles!

It takes me 30 min to go the last mile to get on that base!:mad:

Originally posted by ws6formula50
gotta be slower than you......lol
As far as tuning, you mean liek recording my info and sending it to turbotweak? Tha kinda tuning? Cause there is no other way for me to do it right?
TKS

By tuning I mean looking at the data yourself while at the track. Unless you have an egt gauge, monitor KR, boost and O2 values. Shoot for O2's in the 7.6 - 7.8 range (for some reason my car likes 7.80 at the big end). Add 1# of boost per run as long as your not getting KR (for some reason my car runs the best with 0.7 KR at the 1-2 shift). Keep adding boost and adjusting the fuel to keep the O2's where your car likes them. Tune by mph rather than et. and adjust 1 thing at a time. Once you have over 110 mph all you need is a good launch for 11's (I once ran an 11.56 at only 113 mph). All it takes is tuning and practice (and for me a little luck).

Originally posted by ttypewe4jim
even with the stock intercooler with the neck you think it will go that fast????

heck yeah I went that fast in a buddys car with a totally stock i/c

11.60 with a ta/49 turbo 11.58 on a 51 turbo but it only lasted a few passes

Originally posted by REDS HOT AIR
heck yeah I went that fast in a buddys car with a totally stock i/c

11.60 with a ta/49 turbo 11.58 on a 51 turbo but it only lasted a few passes
Only a few passes huh??:eek: :eek:

My guess is 11.68@114 locking the converter and a 1.6x 60'