What do you think it a TT/A with 60 miles on it is worth ?

twinvipers

Have a friend selling his TT/A with 60 miles on it. He is the original owner with all documentation. Museum quality car.

What's it worth ? Leather , t-tops

I JUST SOLD MY 1400 MILE TT/A FOR 30k. I WAS THINKING MID TO UPPER 30'S :confused:

IT COULD BE THE LOWEST MILEAGE ONE TO EXIST :confused:

TTA price

NADA gives a high retail value of $18,725 and a unspecified amount, but higher for a 100 pt car. I would say maybe $30,000. That's just a guess, The TTA is not a hot ticket item like your GNX, YET! I think as it gains popularity it will start to climb. I still have people ask me if I put the turbo 3.8 in my car or if it came that way! There have been quite a few articles on the car recently, so I think the word is getting out. Remember it's only worth what someone will pay for it! :D

price

twinvipers I am a dealer in NC also. I would quickly pay upper 30k for a car like that. I dont see how you can loose. If you just sold a 1400 mile for 30K then this should be a quick buy. That is one investment to hold on to or advertise at Barrett. How often does this kind of low mileage car come along? 60 miles is the whole selling point. I have had low mileage collector cars in the past and if I had documented miles it sold every time for asking price. Sorta takes the negotiation right out the window because they are usally worried that if they snooze they loose. Good luck.

jswmotor said:
twinvipers I am a dealer in NC also. I would quickly pay upper 30k for a car like that. I dont see how you can loose. If you just sold a 1400 mile for 30K then this should be a quick buy. That is one investment to hold on to or advertise at Barrett. How often does this kind of low mileage car come along? 60 miles is the whole selling point. I have had low mileage collector cars in the past and if I had documented miles it sold every time for asking price. Sorta takes the negotiation right out the window because they are usally worried that if they snooze they loose. Good luck.

Where do you work ? I just moved to Brier Creek and bought a building off Hillsborough.

I am located in Thomasville, NC about 1 1/2 away from you. (I often visit RDU airport) Before you moved I was the one telling you how good the weather is in NC. Little warm right now but little to no snow in the winter. Golf weather for sure. :D

jswmotor said:
I am located in Thomasville, NC about 1 1/2 away from you. (I often visit RDU airport) Before you moved I was the one telling you how good the weather is in NC. Little warm right now but little to no snow in the winter. Golf weather for sure. :D

It is warm for sure.....Still over 90 in NY though.

When does it start to go back into the 80's ?

What type of cars do you deal with ? Maybe we can do some business ?

I deal in anything that can make money from aircraft, boats, cars, contruction equipment, semi-trucks, motorcycles etc. We need to meet. A local auction has a contract with the DEA. Good cars roll up for sale quite often. BMW's and Benz are the main course but a 2003 Maserratti coupe and a rough Tri power GTO sold last month. The Maserratti sold for $33,000. I quit bidding at $32,000. The winning bidder never paid for the car. I tried to buy it and was told no. It was auctioned off again and sold for $39,000.00.

Weather- 80's 90's summer tepms all the time but lower 80's will start in September. Around October 10th or as late as 25th is the last 80 degree day we have. Low to mid 50 for the highs during winter with some days in the 40's to 30's for highs but not many. Overall very good weather in this area. RDU area gets more severe weather due to the mountians are farther away (Im sure you have had some this year)

jswmotor said:
I deal in anything that can make money from aircraft, boats, cars, contruction equipment, semi-trucks, motorcycles etc. We need to meet. A local auction has a contract with the DEA. Good cars roll up for sale quite often. BMW's and Benz are the main course but a 2003 Maserratti coupe and a rough Tri power GTO sold last month. The Maserratti sold for $33,000. I quit bidding at $32,000. The winning bidder never paid for the car. I tried to buy it and was told no. It was auctioned off again and sold for $39,000.00.

Weather- 80's 90's summer tepms all the time but lower 80's will start in September. Around October 10th or as late as 25th is the last 80 degree day we have. Low to mid 50 for the highs during winter with some days in the 40's to 30's for highs but not many. Overall very good weather in this area. RDU area gets more severe weather due to the mountians are farther away (Im sure you have had some this year)

Where and when is this auction ? Do they have a website ? Maybe we could meet there one day.

Well I would say MORE (Maybe WAY more) than 30k. I'm currently looking at a 700mile hardtop TTA that is Also MINT and we're talking 30,500 (me and the seller)...only problem is that I know the Complete History of my Mint 16k mile car..but I'm a little leary of the 700 mile car from the standpoint of actually driving it...I DO like to actually DRIVE these cars...

TClassic said:
Well I would say MORE (Maybe WAY more) than 30k. I'm currently looking at a 700mile hardtop TTA that is Also MINT and we're talking 30,500 (me and the seller)...only problem is that I know the Complete History of my Mint 16k mile car..but I'm a little leary of the 700 mile car from the standpoint of actually driving it...I DO like to actually DRIVE these cars...

PM sent

Hi,
I have a high miles car ,in great condition, and I wouldn't let it go for under 15K. I figure the ultra low mileagw is probably worth twice that.It's a shame your friend didn't get much chance to drive his car, but it sounds like he has other toys to occupy himself with.
I took mine for a rare ride recently, and I just love the sheer balls the car has! 100K hasn't diminished it's character. The ricers hate it, but they also respect it. It's better than my TType, because it can take a corner. People look at it, see a nice old car, but don't realize how special it is. What a toy!
That's it, good luck with your purchase, drive it if you do buy it!