What do you think about this suspension setup

turboost

This will be my suspension set up for the upcoming season:

Already have:

adjustable drag shocks for the front
removed sway bar (thinking about reinstalling)
poly bushings in the front end (if it matters)
boxed control arms
aluminum drums
HD springs with air bags (on the way)
MT ET streets 26x10.5 w/ tubes

I want to pull the front tire(s) off the ground. What else may help? I don't have a line lock (can it be done without one). I am thinking about s10 cylinder or just a proportioning vavle. What about drag shocks for the rear or new rear lower control arms?

My sixties right now are not good but I have yet to break in my ET streets. Any suggestions with air pressure or other mods is appreciated. Thanks

Suggestions..

FIRST! lose the snubber! NOT designed to be used w/ a 4 link.
Next, the ft bar needs to stay off the car, if drag racing performance is the goal.
Poly bushings are not recommended by folks such as PST, etc. They tend to disallow ft end rise on launch, but are great for a corner carver..
Next, the alum drums can be a problem w/ hi brake pressures. Some have broken.. NOT a good thing!
Next, A line loc is absolutely a necessity w/ foot brake launches. Without it, the burnouts are not done well, and the use of the foot brake to hold the car during such a burnout, will overheat the rear brakes and cause diminished holding ability when attempting to build boost.
Rear [and ft] suspensions are tuned w/ shocks and not springs. The sole function of the springs is to support the vehicle.
Adjustable shocks are a good item to use.
I would invest in a good set of upper and lower control arms. Uppers being adjustable to set pinion angle at about 2 to4* down.

G-rip?

Am in the process of getting the engine to run like it should! Have ign problems at higher boost levels. Once done there, I'll be visiting the track for B4 and after tests.Should be this month some time..