What do you think about being able to buy original TTA plug wires BRAN NEW again?!

I have 2-3 lower mile used sets of TTA plugwires,1 plastic brake booster part (goes on intake), a TTA instrument cluster w 39 miles on it,2 stock low mile turbos,a stock downpipe that has 2 tubes welded on it 4 valvecover evac setup and a few other odds and ends..

Id like to see the goodyear gatorback tires reproduced with a more modern rubber instead of the old hard stuff it used to be! I put a bug in Cooker Tires ear last year and they said they are checking into it because they have had a few requests 4 80s mucsle car tires.. Keep bugging them!!!

Id like to see the goodyear gatorback tires reproduced with a more modern rubber instead of the old hard stuff it used to be! I put a bug in Cooker Tires ear last year and they said they are checking into it because they have had a few requests 4 80s mucsle car tires.. Keep bugging them!!!
I'd buy them also, but make them SOFT. I recall an article back the the 80's where the Gatorback finished first and last amongst all tires tested. The only difference was tire compound. I even ordered a set of the soft ones from Goodyear racing, but they came in buffed to 3/32" tread depth, so I had to refuse delivery and never got to drive them. Less than 10K tread life wouldn't bother me at all, if the traction was much better than the OE Gatorback.