what do you guys think about this project car?

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
I'm looking to build a car that sees mostly strip/weekend cruise stuff that way I don't have to go as wild with my T Type to get some kicks. My boss offered to sell me his 84 hardtop Monte SS with no motor or tranny for $100. It is primered with a new SS front clip and rear spoiler, energy suspension bushings, new tie rod ends, 3.73 locker rear end, and an almost mint blue interior. The car is rust free except for some surface rust on the front frame, and a little spot on the bottom of each door. He also has a new $400 oversized radiator. He is selling it with a clean title because he lost his storage for it. If nothing else, I could buy it, part it, and buy more buick stuff! Give me some ideas for this car (not dropping a buick 6 in it, I want something different!);)

I was almost thinking about finding a donor LS1 and a supercharger....something with a sweet V8 rumble....keep the ideas rolling!

hmmm I got a couple lt1's, you can put a carbed manifold on it. to make the swap easier(the block externally is identical to the gen 1 sbc)

Well.....my current project is *also* an '84 Monte SS....
......and today, I picked up my 396 BBC :D :D :D