What do i need to run high boost?

charleslong

What do you guys do to your vehicles, in order to run high boost? I have not messed around with my gn yet as far as boost go, but with the car being set like it is the car will break the tires loose at 50mph.
Can you guys help me out, by letting me know what you guys have done to your cars, and what you run in the 1/4mile

im not sure what all the mods are but the ones i know of are kenne bell spark boost, 70mm throttle body, aluminuim ported/polished heads, im not sure about the turbo but it is bigger than the stock, boost controller, cold air intake, 3" flow master exhaust, an adjustable chip, and some other things i dont know enough to about to mention.

Go to www.gnttype.org and read the recipes pages.

You will need:
1. A Scan tool - Do not turn up the boost until you have one!!!
2. New fuel pump and hotwire kit
3. Good flowing exhaust and intake
4. An adjustable wastegate actuator. You can do this for $5 (also on gnttype.org)

Last but not least you will either have to run high octane gas, leaded or unleaded, xylene or alky injection. For a street car I recommend alky. Its cheap and the best bang for your buck mode bar none.

i have 3" exhaust and a turbonetics waste gate, i dont know if it is adjustable, i will have to get a model number off of it. Aparrently my car has a stall convertor or what ever it is called. it kind of stalls, but i really dont like it. b/c my tranny engine redlines if i get on it sometimes.