What Chip??

79TurboCutlass

Corn Eater
I was going to get a TT chip no questions asked. Now things have changed a little. I have scored a MAF translator and an LT1 sensor. So now I'm wondering if I should get an Extender chip to utilize the new set-up, or still go TT? Does TT do anything to utilize the translator and updated MAS? Looking for the best race chip.

IMHO... the TT chip is awesome. It will work fine with the translator..... but won't retain the features of the extender chips. IMHO.... everything else about Eric's chips are awesome.

I have run the extender chip and a translator with Ls1 MAF. I prefer the TT chips. Just my opinion.

I was going to get a TT chip no questions asked. Now things have changed a little. I have scored a MAF translator and an LT1 sensor. So now I'm wondering if I should get an Extender chip to utilize the new set-up, or still go TT? Does TT do anything to utilize the translator and updated MAS? Looking for the best race chip.

I have the same set up with the TT chip. I haven't had it long, but I like it so far.