What chip?

TtypeWH1

Hello, I bought a chip from a guy here in town,said it was off his stock 84 T-type. Anyways, when i put it in my car the car will not run right. It does not idle on its own when you first start it after its sit all night. You have to keep your foot on the gas for a minute before it will idle on its own. I am just wondering if anyone could tell me what chip this is. The #'s on the chip are:Delco DNN 2263
Below that it has:Delco 980. Thank you for your help.

Sorry about the smiley faces, they are supposed to be D's. I dont know why that happened. I am new to the Turbo Buick community so if I goof up I apologize. Thanks again.

What year is your car? If your new to the buick game do some home work first, before you go any farther, check out Red armstrong @ Quad air his chips are really good but you first have to know what your trying to get out of the car ;)

My car is an 85 model. The guy I bought it from appearantly didnt know anything about the car and really messed some stuff up. What I am worried about is if he has put in a different ECM. It has an ultra chip from caspers in it right now. With this chip in it, it wants to idle all over the place. My tps voltage is set correctly and I have replaced the i.a.c. I have replaced the plugs, wires,o2, fuel filter, all the spring cleaning stuff. I just bought the car about 6 months ago. The guy I bought it from will not return my calls. So I have no idea what all has been done to the car. I am having a great time finding all his goof ups and trying to make them right. Sorry about the long post but I am ready to pull my hair out. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.