What are the speed shops in Hawaii?

turbobuick1

Hello to my Hawaiian Buick Bros. I'm asking because I'm an auto technician/fabricator and considering moving somewhere nice to work on cars. I'm in Michigan right now. Also, how's the salty sea air treat your guys' cars? Always been curious. I'm tossing the idea around about moving, but things are very slow in Michigan, in terms of the economy.

Tad... Economy is slow all over... including Hawaii.

FYI... If the car is garaged and covered and you dont live right next to the ocean, its not a problem...

As far as speed shops go... the island of Oahu has no racetrack... There are a few performance oriented shops that are surviving... but dont expect to make bank working for anyone in Hawaii.

Tad... Economy is slow all over... including Hawaii.

FYI... If the car is garaged and covered and you dont live right next to the ocean, its not a problem...

As far as speed shops go... the island of Oahu has no racetrack... There are a few performance oriented shops that are surviving... but dont expect to make bank working for anyone in Hawaii.

Hey thanks for taking the time to reply. I understand the slow economy, and don't expect to make a fortune working in Hawaii, but that being said, Hawaii is hawaii! Ever been to Michigan? It's dreary half the year due to the seasons, but it's still a nice place in it's own right.

I'm just a young guy dreamin, just thought I'd ask. Mahalo nui loa (I think that's how you say it...)

Hey thanks for taking the time to reply. I understand the slow economy, and don't expect to make a fortune working in Hawaii, but that being said, Hawaii is hawaii! Ever been to Michigan? It's dreary half the year due to the seasons, but it's still a nice place in it's own right.

I'm just a young guy dreamin, just thought I'd ask. Mahalo nui loa (I think that's how you say it...)

True.. true... I have never lived anywhere outside of Hawaii.... Though my wife and I have talked about it...

I wouldnt put a lot of hope into working at a speed shop... if you have a good resume finding work shouldnt be difficult.