what about these AF #s?

daily driver

The last 2 mornings the car was running rough for a couple of minutes and would try to die unless throttled. This morning it went code 34, but ran good after warming up a little . Idles a little rougher though. I had replaced the 3" LT1MAF about 3 weeks ago (new from fullthrottle)when this happened and it seemed to fix it. Now it is back. I am suspecting wiring now although it could be MAF (again?)

I checked and tried to clean all connectione to and from translator-they looked good.

I wiggled all these wires and connectors around while running with no change-still slightly rough idle.

I unplugged the translator while running and the idle smoothed up, plugged it back in and went rough again.

AF does not go below 4 on scanmaster and is usually 4-7.
IAC 34 at idle
TPS .42

Voltage per scanmaster seems higher than normal 13.2 - 14.1 at idle! I have never seen 14.1before.

AF does not seem responsive to throttle:
idle: 4-7
2000 rpm (in the garage): 14-15
3000 rpm (in the garage): maybe 25
WOT (in the garage): maybe 95

I thought it used to go to 255 much easier.:confused: Do these numbers with no load at these rpms look OK?

I ordered a new MAF pigtail plug in from Caspers but would like to rewire all 3 wires to MAF but I do not have a diagram. What source is best?

Thanks.

Hi.

o2 is 1 week old and was changed "just in case" after the new maf was installed and considered working. I have never used race gas or leaded gas.

after driving it today I know the AF numbers while running seem more like normal and rise with the throttle opening much more than when sitting still and revving it. I cleared the 34 code and it threw it again this morning. tapping on the maf changes nothing. actually runs pretty good after warming up. I still want to rewire it though.