What a disgrace to a GN!!!

Wow, that is horrible. Looks like the guy dropped it off at the WalMart service center and told them to put everything they sold on it. Some people just have horrible taste.

the only thing that sortta qualifies as "Disgrace" is the side pipes.
The Red in the engine compartment is close to being over done but a Disgrace

Yeah discgrace mighta been to much. But I was shocked at first. Its a nice car besides the flames and exhaust.

Pfffttt! He doesn't even have one of our radiators... :D
Where's the supercharger??

Pfffttt! He doesn't even have one of our radiators... :D
That's probably because you don't have them powder coated red or with flame jobs or fake chrome attachments. I'm surprised that thing doesn't have truck nutz on the rear to match the fuzzy red dice.

supercharged!!!!!!!! Lol.. Poor car those pipes are horrible.. I dont think he knows what he has or had..

It needs stacks, if you are going nuts with exhaust, go all the way.

Says it was owned by a retired 76 yr old and is now being sold by a dealer. Oh well-he's 76!. After my initial wtf ,I'm thinking cool...

It wouldn't take much to change over but 29900!, see what we're dealing with up here.

someone needs to buy it and get rid of the flames and exhaust. the red in the engine compartment is way too much for my taste.

I dont know why you have to make fun of my car....

Just kidding..not my car. I had a paint job just like it...on a matchbox car :)

technically, it is supercharged- just like every other car, truck, tractor, and generator that has an exhaust driven supercharger..