well... no posie+street tire=13.7

87 we4 gray t

anyone want to give me a little hope? ran a 13.7 with a 2.4 60' at 104 mph. is that mph good for a faster time? i couldnt leave under any boost and i still spun. thanks

Right side airbag at 30 psi. Give it a shot.

You don't want to feather the car either. Leave with the max RPM where you can bury your foot and not lift. Feathering will unload the suspension and result in more wheelspin.

104 mph is good for a 12.9 with a 1.8 60 ft.

Paint that WE4 black. It might not make you any faster, but at least it will be the right color! :cool:

I never had much luck with the air bags in my very limited experience. I do know others that have though. Having BTDT, I'd say get a posi. It's not cheap but the car really needs one. G80 should have been mandatory from day one instead of just at the end of the production run.

Regarding your run, I think the trap speed is quite good. But of course the 60' is....errr....not. What mods were you running? Hard to comment without the full picture. ;)

i made that name when i first got the car and didnt know anything about gns and tr. its just a wo2 car. im a dumbass.

There are no dumbasses....only Mustang owners. :p

Couldn't resist. I am so weak. :D

mods, pts tranny-"hd" 2200 stall conv.-smc alky single-hotwired fuel pump-new fuel pump-atr 14" cold air-atr fuel pres. reg.-atr pitpull chip-turboxs bov-turboxs 2 stage boost controller-ported and o ringed heads(best thing EVER done to any car, EVER o ring is awesome) rebuilt motor with about 3k on it. thats about it.

stock 120,000 mile turbo(worn out bad), stock ic, stock exhaust, stock downpipe

You should be able to get that car into the 12's very easily. I'd definitely get a posi ASAP and lose the Pitbull chip. Maybe get in touch with Jim Testa. Or even look into the Thrasher chips if you are still running stock injectors. Good luck.