Weldon D2015-A Fuel Pump & Flow Controller $650 or trade for ALKY

jd94ss

Hey guys,
I have an Weldon D2015-A fuel pump and a Weldon fuel pump controller.
I got this a while ago, and really have no intentions of a fuel cell.
// WELDON RACING PUMPS // Electronic Pump Controller -- Weldon Racing Pumps
// WELDON RACING PUMPS // 1000 HP Fuel Pump -- Weldon Racing Pumps
Weldon D2015-A Racing Fuel Pump
Heres some links at the top with the specs and further description of each item from Weldonracing.com and another site. I have checked the pump with a power supply, 5 gal bucket of gas, and an empty 5 gal gas can. The pump flows like a garden hose and didnt miss a beat. Also emptied 5 gal rather quickly. Dont worry, I did not cavitate it or let it run dry. I would like to sell them both together for $650 shipped and insured via UPS.(please include paypal fees.) Or I would really like to trade for a complete, new razors alky kit.
Here are some pics.
Thanks
img1246373712819-1.jpg

img1246373714334-1.jpg

img1246373714946.jpg

img1246373713878.jpg

img1246373713283.jpg

TTT for $500 shipped and insured via UPS in the US. Or maybe interested in certain trades plus cash? PM me if interested. Sorry pics got deleted from photobucket due to others being added and moved around. PM if interested.
Thanks

It's in the mail

John, the kit is in the mail. Install the boost controller first and get your boost spiking under control then add the alky, start slowly and tune tune tune.

Have fun
George

George,
Thanks so much for your help and advice. I look forward to receiving the kit and boost controller. I just got an email yesterday from weldon for the paperwork you asked for. I will box everything up that I have, along with the paperwork, and some mounting brackets that I found as well.
Thanks again,
John

Hey George,
No the kit has not come in yet. I will give you a call and send you a PM when I do get it. I would imagine it would be here end of this week, if not the begining of next: depending who you used to ship it.
Ill keep you updated.
Thanks,
John