weld wheels,centerline,gta's .gn wheels

ttaowner

well i am tired of trying to piece toghther a set of rims so i am gonna sell these and just buy a new set.i got all of these used and never have run any of them most were bought at the swapmeet and i did not get any gurantees therefore you are not getting as well.

2 15x7 draglites look to have a 4.5 bs with gm bolt pattern. don't looked curbed at all $225 plus shipping. i bought these at lake compounce swapmeet in bristol ct 2 years ago and never used them.
wheels008.jpg

2 15x8 weld rodlites that have 3.5 bs dual pattern gm and ford/mopar 5 on 4.5 and 5 on 4.750 .don't looked curbed at all .looks like something spilled on 1 wheel should wash off.these were bought at the stafford spring swapmeet last fall again i never used them because i have not found 2 more. $225 plus shipping
wheels009.jpg

1 gn wheel and cap came on a parts car earlier this spring ONLY HAVE 1 $125 pus shipping. i have 2 more 86-87 wheels that are ONLY good to be reringed wheels are trashed but centers are good for making them wider $150 for the pair plus shipping.
wheels007.jpg

gta look a like wheels/ kirban wheels .i took these in trade 4-5 years ago they had tires on them and held air but the wheels are banged up/curbed $200 plus shipping. again i never used these just been sitting around.
wheels010.jpg

1 centerline convo pro 15x8 looks like a 4"bs gm pattern WHEELS LOOKS LIKE NEW but i only have the 1 and i never used it .got it this spring at the stafford springs swapmeet. $125 plus shipping
wheels006.jpg

i also have the black 84-85 gn /t type turbine wheels $100 each and some 86-87 t type wheels unpainted $100 each.

i also have 1 pair of the t type looking wheels that are 15x8 that llok in really nice shape but again i never used them. $300 pair. these match the factory t type wheels

these are as is which is the way i bought them.i just want to sell and buy a new set of rims that match

You have 5 ads here in the parts for sale section on the first 4 pages. The limit
is a lot less than that. Please read the above rules and quit flooding the parts for sale section. I hope you read the above stickies and understand

You have 5 ads here in the parts for sale section on the first 4 pages. The limit
is a lot less than that. Please read the above rules and quit flooding the parts for sale section. I hope you read the above stickies and understand

i read what you wrote and i thought i might be ok since you stated 2 threads on the front page was ok and if somebody bumped a 3rd that would also be ok?

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pa...eads-parts-sale-section-have-no-idea-why.html

not really much going on now on the board anyway?????

thanks for the bump :)

rodlites pending payment

Someone was bitching about it, most likely someone else selling alot of parts here
It was brought up 2 times today. Not much traffic here anymore

Someone was bitching about it, most likely someone else selling alot of parts here
It was brought up 2 times today. Not much traffic here anymore

if it makes them feel better i have not sold crap on here lately and for about a month or more i have not written any ads.i paid the vendor fees to not be hassled. they complained when i was not a paying vendor and now they are still crying.

Sux for you. I did a quick look, you started 3 threads today and are maintaining other threads too... So I can understand the frustration from both sides you know? Maybe I should bump the count to 4 threads for front page and 2 more threads for each page after. Now that would start some action here in the parts for sale section

Have a good weekend

Hey James. U sparked my interest with those gta's. Can u email my pix of the curb marks on all them too? In your honest oppinion. R they past the point of being brought back? By that I mean buffing the chrome back and paining the black again

Hey James. U sparked my interest with those gta's. Can u email my pix of the curb marks on all them too? In your honest oppinion. R they past the point of being brought back? By that I mean buffing the chrome back and paining the black again

take a ride down to the show on saturday"pat car care " on saturday i'm 1/2 hour south of the show. i have 3 more sets of real gta wheels dimpled and non. all 3 sets have tires. 1 set is 4 fronts dimpled. those other sets will be $600-$750 per set tires on 2 sets VERY GOOD! not shipping these.

under 2 hours from lebanon valley dragway.i am going to track on wednesday but can not bring the wheels. went 11.65 last week. fixed some issues and better weather this week hoping to go faster! i keep asking the FWD guys if they know you with their gs's/gsx's been hoping to run into you all summer.

sneak peak photos below.could use a cleaning
shop012.jpg

we42010.jpg

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/new-england-area/327001-2cnd-annual-pats-auto-care-party.html
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/new-england-area/328201-i-need-head-count-pats-auto-care-party.html