Weld RTS wheels

VADER

Little engine that could
I have a cracked pro star thats 15x6. 2nd one thats cracked. I was thinking about going to the Weld RTS 15x6.25 w/ 3.5 bs instead. Same weight, but I think they are stronger too, not just for a straight line.
I will leave the pro stars on back, they seem fine, and will almost match.
Any real world experience with these?

I was thinking about the weld RTS as well, but the BS for the rears wouldn't have been correct for the TR. I think you would be fine with the front if you stick with the 3.5" bs with the 15x6. I went with the Holeshot wheels and my fronts are 15x6 with a 3.5" bs.

I have a cracked pro star thats 15x6. 2nd one thats cracked. I was thinking about going to the Weld RTS 15x6.25 w/ 3.5 bs instead. Same weight, but I think they are stronger too, not just for a straight line.
I will leave the pro stars on back, they seem fine, and will almost match.
Any real world experience with these?

had a rear set made for my Dakota and are supposed to be here sometime soon. i could take some pics and tell you what i think when i get them if that helps at all. there gonna be DD so hope they hold up, got the black anodized centers

the weld website lists 3.5-6.5 bs on a 15x8. Not sure if thats a size you would need. I'm just debating, $160 now, with possiblility of cracking, or $450 now and be done, and also get a spare rim out of it.