Weld RT-S...pics?

toofastforyou

2FAST4U
Well I thought I had no other choice but to go with 17" wheels (because of the large diameter rear disc brakes), but thanks to Rick at Baer brakes (WHITE T) who discussed it directly with Weld Racing, he found out that their RT-S model will fit and he was kind enough to "pm" me to let me know! So now Jack has already ordered for me. I chose the ones with the black centers...
15_RTS_category_pic.jpg
--> I was wondering if someone here has some on their GN? If you do, please post a few pictures, it would be appreciated!.

thank you,

Claude. :)

P.S: ...also thanks Rick!;)

Unfinished car so its hard to judge but here are 2 pics. Second one is after I sprayed the drums black. I also was looking at the Baer fronts and thought for sure they wouldn't work. I'm out of money now so doesn't matter anyhow :p But the fronts would look much better with a good looking setup and not some ugly rust colored dust cap hanging out. With the Baer setup you have that covered!

2s7865d.jpg

34npq9g.jpg

Thanks "GetOwnedVette" for the pics. ;) you know at first, I wasn't sure I liked them, but they're the only ones we found that will clear the Baer brakes, so I told Jack to order a set for me. And now, after seeing more pictures of them, I'm getting used to the idea and I think they're going to look great! The only difference (appearance-wise) is that I'll be getting the black ones.
thanks,

Thanks "GetOwnedVette" for the pics. ;) you know at first, I wasn't sure I liked them, but they're the only ones we found that will clear the Baer brakes, so I told Jack to order a set for me. And now, after seeing more pictures of them, I'm getting used to the idea and I think they're going to look great! The only difference (appearance-wise) is that I'll be getting the black ones.
thanks,

Hey Claude i have a set RT-S in my car , if you want i could bring my car down to jack and he could try them out on your car.

Hey Claude i have a set RT-S in my car , if you want i could bring my car down to jack and he could try them out on your car.
Thanks for your offer!...I can ask Jack if would like to try them on and get back to you if necessary...
Thanks again,

Claude. ;)

I personally upon seeing the black ones up close didn't like the look. I mean..they look good..I guess im just a solid color kinda guy....all black or all polished. No all black option though.

Saw them on Cliff's car: You get a good look at them rolling at the end of the video.