Welcome to the GNX Forum

TurboRegal84

Staff member
Hello and welcome to the GNX Forum.

After looking all over the Internet and finding NOTHING close to TurboBuick.com for GNX owners, Enthusiasts, and Prospective buyers. I contacted Bruce (WE4) and asked if he could set up a forum for us.

This Forum is for GNX only Discussion...Looking to find more information about your car? Looking to buy one? or just want to learn more about them? You have come to the right place!

Hope everyone takes full advantage of this new home forum for the fortunate 547!

Gnx 449

:) I am looking forward to the new forum. The other site (BuickGNX.com) was pretty quiet. Hopefully there will be more traffic here!

1637304buick013.jpg

HI :D

Geoff

Don't own one ( GNX ) ( I have a TTA ) , but I sure look forward to reading up what tales you owners have about these Beautiful Black Beasts.

0to60n4.5 said:
Don't own one ( GNX ) ( I have a TTA ) , but I sure look forward to reading up what tales you owners have about these Beautiful Black Beasts.
me too.. i wanna hear some kill stories

I tell you I would like to have one of these to go along with my Hardtop TTA. :biggrin:

- Dave

You fellas have some great cars there. Congratulations on owning a piece of history. Maybe one day if the good Lord smiles upon me, I'll be able to acquire one. :cool:
Once again, nice cars gents.

Greetings,

As I've mentioned in previous posts on this subject, this data is not all-inclusive (yet), but we're working on it each and every day. As the Registry continues to track cars and more owners (even prior owners) contact us, the sample size and following numbers will most certainly increase (perhaps significantly).

But this is the latest as of 10/2007:

Number completely destroyed or rebodied: 4
Number with confirmed accident history: 7
Number with "other issues" related primarily to condition, mileage discrepancies, or prior theft history (including intact recovery): 28

That being said, if you have any data related to a particular car (last 4 digits of VIN required for verification) please PM or email your contributions and many thanks in advance!

Hope this helps,
Doug

I met you briefly at the kirban reunion back in sept.My GNX # is 121.Any info you might have would be apprecieted.My last four digits are 6193 on the VIN