weird intermitent running problem HELP !

civicsmasher3.8

smokin' more than tires
i just got the exhaust back on the car and now when i give it gas and build boost it will boost fine and then start cutting out and my radio and radar detector cut out and right back on , the check engine light will start flashing when this is happining and as soon as i let off the gas the light goes out and it comes right back and runs fine till i got to get on it again. ive been wigleing things under the hood for a while and cant fine a loose connection. im not going to give up till i find it but i was wondering if anyone else has ever encountered a problem like this? if so please call me 330 284 5769 carl thankyou ! ! :confused:

Had A Similar Problem. Turned Out That The Orange Power Wire To The Ecm Was Nearly Broken. If It Shook A Little The Car Would Cut Out And Ses Would Flash Momentarily.

I too had a broken orange wire but if the radio and RD is cutting out too, it must be (yeah right-never seems to be that simple for me) power to the car, and that is battery, + and - cables, links on the starter, some sort of fuse box issue???

Good luck - let us know what you learn