Weiand 231 Buick V6 3.8 Manifold

tarry99

Looking for a Weiand Aluminum #7542 Buick 3.8 V6 4-barrel manifold.........for a Naturally Aspirated motor. These were built 10-15 years ago. This Manifold has an "Air Gap" between the valley plate and the manifold carb runners.............PM me with a picture............Thanks Terry

P1010528.jpg

P1010527.jpg

P1010530.jpg

i think i have 2 of the one your looking for plus a couple other 4 barrel intakes.

P1010528.jpg

P1010527.jpg

P1010530.jpg

i think i have 2 of the one your looking for plus a couple other 4 barrel intakes.

James....................Ya really got me excited...........(LOL) but No Cigar............the Manifold Looks similar to the Smokey Weiand Manifold you have................but as I mentioned there is an "Air Gap" Probably 1 inch between the Valley Cover (floor of manifold) and the base of the manifold Carb runners................that whole are is open under the carb .............I can send a picture if you like?..............The Old Part # is 7542 on the ones I've seen................Do you have any others or suggest anyone else that may?

i know weiand manifolds when new are super expensive for some reason usually at least double what edelbrock ones are and i dont think they sell a lot of them. i bought out a truck load of parts from someone thats how i ended up with these. i would suggest ebay or buy new from summit or jegs or perhaps amazon

i know weiand manifolds when new are super expensive for some reason usually at least double what edelbrock ones are and i dont think they sell a lot of them. i bought out a truck load of parts from someone thats how i ended up with these. i would suggest ebay or buy new from summit or jegs or perhaps amazon

This Manifold was built several years ago for the Nascar guys when they were running the 3.8 Buicks...............there are some around I just missed one on E-bay a while back........forgot to bid???? Question what do you want for the Weiand and or the Offy V6 manifolds you have there..............I get a few guys around here with Jeeps that have Buicks in them and ask about those types of Manifolds some time?..........

Thanks for your Help!

I don't know where any more of these manifolds are for sale but they work great. I use one in my Blowthru Regal. Here are some pics along side the Excellerator manifold:
HPIM0169.jpg

HPIM0170.jpg
HPIM0171.jpg

I don't know where any more of these manifolds are for sale but they work great. I use one in my Blowthru Regal. Here are some pics along side the Excellerator manifold:
HPIM0169.jpg

HPIM0170.jpg
HPIM0171.jpg

Yep I bet with the little cooler charge and some Boost behind it it would work great.............Doing this N/A motor it needs all the help I can get. Whats the difference in height at the carb flange between the two.........If you can just give me the gross didtance off the valley flange.................that will give me something to compare each by..........

Have you ran & compared the two either on the dyno or track?..................You could always sell me that one??? (LOL) If you run into another Please let me know.............Thanks Terry

The one I've got is just like James' and I know you can get them from Aussie land. There's a Aussie 6 cylinder site that has them for sale but they're a bit pricey, plus you'll have to pay shipping on it. Keep checking evilbay and they do pop up once in a while.;)

The one I've got is just like James' and I know you can get them from Aussie land. There's a Aussie 6 cylinder site that has them for sale but they're a bit pricey, plus you'll have to pay shipping on it. Keep checking evilbay and they do pop up once in a while.;)
C, Are you referring to the KB Manifold?..................or? .................Terry

C, Are you referring to the KB Manifold?..................or? .................Terry
The KB and Weiand are of the same basic design but I believe the KB is a bit taller.;) Neither are the airgap style you're looking for, sorry.:(

Looking for a Weiand Aluminum #7542 Buick 3.8 V6 4-barrel manifold.........for a Naturally Aspirated motor. These were built 10-15 years ago. This Manifold has an "Air Gap" between the valley plate and the manifold carb runners.............PM me with a picture............Thanks Terry
Are you still looking for an intake