Weber Forged Pistons

Bryan Weber

Weber Racing Equipment now has our Forged Piston Kits available in .020, .030 and .040" oversize for stock stroke and our stroker kits. We also have pistons for the 4.1 or stage two engines in 4.000" bore for stock stroke or our stroker kits. The piston kits for stock stroke are available seperately for $465 and come with pistons, pins, locks, and plasma moly rings. These are made for us by Wiseco and are the best piston available for these engines.

Bryan Weber said:
Weber Racing Equipment now has our Forged Piston Kits available in .020, .030 and .040" oversize for stock stroke and our stroker kits. We also have pistons for the 4.1 or stage two engines in 4.000" bore for stock stroke or our stroker kits. The piston kits for stock stroke are available seperately for $465 and come with pistons, pins, locks, and plasma moly rings. These are made for us by Wiseco and are the best piston available for these engines.

That is a really good deal. FYI I just returned a set of TRW "forged" .040 pistons to Summit. They were $426 with cast moly rings not file fits either. On top of that the piston I was sent was actually a hypereutetic and not an actual forged piston. It had the correct part # and box but definitely not a forged piston, probably just a mix up but still a hassle since I waited 4 weeks for them. Not to mention the TRW has that heavy press fit pin!

rings

A friend is going to order a stroker kit---.020--Can you supply file to fit rings for that size?--3.825

Balance

He was going to have you do the balanceing (I know you need the weight of the rings ) I can get file to fit but not in a Speed Pro. Maybe Total Seal. He is a little under the weather right now, so no hurry. Thanks

Lee,
We can get you 3.825 rings in Total Seal or Speed Pro but unfortunately they both have low tension oil rings which we don't recommend for street use. I'm sure we could get them special but likely at additional cost.
You're right, we would need the weight of the rings for balancing.