we4, turbo-t for sale extreme low miles

ssman

i have a one owner turbo-t we4, has 84xx miles on it, all paper work, never been in rain, all paper work,hard top, head liner has sagged only thing wrong with it that i know of. here is some pics try to get some better ones soon.

Picture001.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture013.jpg

asking 25000 obo.

Picture011.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Very nice!!! How much you looking to get for tha beauty?
yeah its on there forgot at first
asking 25000obo it doesnt get driven at all. thanks about the chevelle to. im a locomotive engineer so i work alot away from home, try to get some undercarriage picks up this weekend and some better pics. this is a one owner car bought new in 87.
only other thing i forgot to mention is the plastic bumper filler has turned a lighter color than the body aint if you armour all it it looks normal but it has turned a little grey, there are no cracks in it and it is still soft.

Great price! A couple years ago this car would have been $35K. Great time to buy! GLWS! Where are you located?

Great price! A couple years ago this car would have been $35K. Great time to buy! GLWS! Where are you located?

Just realized its 8400 miles, + not 84000,I was thinking what are you nuts,if a 84k mi t-type was $35k 2yrs ago what was a gn.

This really is a rare find these days,1 owner,super low mile,unmodified,always garaged tr.:cool:

Just a suggestion,you may want to put the miles like this " 8435 miles " or ((( 8435 miles ))) instead of the 84xx someone else may not catch that its 8400 miles especially if they are kind of skimming fast thru the cars. People are used to seeing 84xxx + may not catch it.I didn't realize it until i saw the odometer pic. nice car glws

Just realized its 8400 miles, + not 84000,I was thinking what are you nuts,if a 84k mi t-type was $35k 2yrs ago what was a gn.

This really is a rare find these days,1 owner,super low mile,unmodified,always garaged tr.:cool:

Just a suggestion,you may want to put the miles like this " 8435 miles " or ((( 8435 miles ))) instead of the 84xx someone else may not catch that its 8400 miles especially if they are kind of skimming fast thru the cars. People are used to seeing 84xxx + may not catch it.I didn't realize it until i saw the odometer pic. nice car glws
yea I thought it was 84k to

x3 on the miles. It does look like 84k when typed that way. :D Sweet ride with some ultra low miles!

010.jpg

009.jpg

006.jpg

005-1.jpg

004.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

has some surfuce rust on sway bar and rearend cover but will come right off with a rag. thats what happens when you leave one sitting.
needs someone to drive her around thats the only rust i could find that is totaly not cleaned up hasnt been driven in over a year. was rainy today so i couldnt clean it up at all to get body shots or up under it try and get more late. like i said never been in the rain wasnt going to chance getting it in the rain now.