We need a Dragstrip!

we are getting one who knows when heres a link

Terrific, and it's only 2 hours away in the middle of the desert..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I mean it's better than nothing for sure, but what we really need is something closer to the Los Angeles area now that the street legal drags at Pomona are no more.

Originally posted by TRBON8R
Terrific, and it's only 2 hours away in the middle of the desert..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I mean it's better than nothing for sure, but what we really need is something closer to the Los Angeles area now that the street legal drags at Pomona are no more.

I live 20 minutes away from this place and its not really the desert its only hot during the summer obviosly

the guy that wants a drag strip lives in new mexico. i just noticed that there was a title but no post.
but as far as im concerned, the more tracks the better.
one closer to central los angeles would benifit the most people but also get the most complaints. getting permits are the biggest problem. thats pobably why they wind up so far away.

andrew

Sorry about that; the board was slow & I tried to post it a few times w/ no luck :(

There was a poll on a local TV channels website (www.krqe.com) and we got quite a few votes :D

This track is at the present time south of the airport, and out where noise is not an issue :\ But politics has kept it down. Such is life.